Well I did it, I beat my mile count from February!
If I complete the two planned workouts I have for today and tomorrow (4 miles today and 5 miles for tomorrow) I will be hitting 100 mile run/walks from March 1st to March 31st!
- March 1st- 3 miles in 27 mins.
- March 2nd- 10,000 paces on the elliptical (1 hour 20)
- March 3rd-4 mile run 3.5 mile walk = 7.5 miles
- March 4th- 2 miles slow
- March 5th- 4 mile run (intervals)
- March 6th- break
Week of March 7th
- March 7th- 6.25 mile run + 2 mile walk… 6.25 miles in 61 mins! 8 total miles
- March 8th- 4.5 miles (4 run/walk/interval run and .5 walk) (NOTE: the first 2 miles were done in 17 mins flat which is close to my PR!)
- March 9th- Basketball game
- March 10th- 4.5 mile walk/run
- March 11th- 3 mile run PR- 26 mins flat! and a basketball game
- March 12th- Break
- March 13th 4 mile run and a basketball game
Week of March 14th
- March 14th- 6 mile run
- March 15th- 25 minute walk (1.5 miles) 20 mins elliptical (hard!) and 15 mins of strength training
- March 16th- 4 mile interval run walk with planks held for 1 minute and 30 seconds between every .25 miles after mile 1. New 3 mile run PR- 25 mins flat! Arm toning exercises as well.
- March 17th-4 mile run
- March 18th-break
- March 19th-1.5 mile run
- March 20th-break (drove back from Michigan)
Week of March 21st
- March 21st- 6.25 mile run (first 3.5 miles and walked the rest)
- March 22nd- 5 mile jog/walk and abs (new workout to fulfill my goal)
- March 23rd- 2 mile morning brisk walk before clinicals 3 miles later on (running)
- March 24th- 2.5 mile jog
- March 25th 4 mile run and 6 mile bike
- March 26th- Break
- March 27th- 3.5 mile walk
Week of March 28th
- March 28th- 4 mile run (35 mins PR!)
- March 29th- 6.5 mile walk (91.25 total miles so far this month!)
- March 30th- 4 mile run
- March 31st 5 miles
Now I have a small question for everyone:
What are your opinions about the Garmin Watch? I am going to be ordering one for myself tonight since I want to have one while on my vacation in Arizona next week. Let me know what you think of this brand or if there is another brand just as good that’s cheaper.
Did anyone see the biggest loser last night? I can’t believe that Jeniffer decided to NOT buy her trainer (if you saw the episode you’d know what I mean!)…
What are your thoughts on personal trainers? Ever tried one out? I’d love to train with someone two or three times a week (preferably an attractive older man lol)… Maybe that’s what I’ll ask for come my birthday.
Clinicals are half way over already… 3 weeks down 3 to go. I absolutely adore the kids at this school and dont want to leave. My teacher has asked me to stay with and help even after clinicals are over! I’m pretty excited about this. I know that it’s going to be an amazing feeling to see all these kids progress even more come June!
Here are some of my good eats from the week: