Last night I decided to head out to the city after a long workout… I ended up having my favorite beer at McGess Tavern and Grill with a couple friends… GOD I <3 Alpha King Pale Ale.
1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 cup Water
2 tablespoons Fage 0% Yogurt (save the rest of the Fage 0% yogurt for your topping!)
1 tablespoon Hunny
2 tablespoons Flax Seeds
2 teaspooons Almond Butter
3 Tablespoons Sugar
5 chopped up Strawberries
Several pieces of cut up Pineapple to sprinkle on top
- Mix all the ingredients up in a bowl
- Sprinkle pineapple pieces on top
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven until it looks light golden brown
- take out of the oven and sprinkle pieces of strawberry on top
- Smear with the rest of the Fage 0% yogurt on top
I decided to cut a second piece for myself YUMMY…
and then I added some I’m Healthy Soy Nut Butter on top!
What’s Your favorite Pizzert toppings? What do you enjoy putting in your Pizzerts?
I can’t wait to make this for breakfast again this week!