Some of my most favorite Memories from 2010
1. Greece 2010 was a amazing (the whole vacation in general was relaxing and necessary to clear my mind during that time of my life… I read a book called “Why men love bitches” while on vacation, this is the RELATIONSHIP BIBLE no joke.)
2. Going to Bulls/Cubs games with Pete.
3. Officially dating Pete (April 3rd, 2010)…
4. losing 11 lbs!
5. Turning 21 (Party bus was awesome and saw many many people I have not seen in a while!)
6. Earning a 3.82 GPA
7. Detroit 2010 Pan Orthodox Basketball Tournament was a great memory for me, ( Pete and I started speaking during the Detroit tournament in March and he took me with him to this tournament)
8. Trying sushi for the first time this year (now I go to Japanese places often!)
9. Running 4 miles under 40 mins (took me 38 mins!)
10. Baking my own homemade Pizza from scratch, even the dough!
10. Fitting into a size 2 dress for New Years!
11. Dying my hair a blonde color… I Finally tried it and I never thought I would.
12. Baking smore cookies with Pete!
13. Creating some amazing art pieces for my core art class this semester really gave me a sense of accomplishment
14. Starting this blog!
15. Meeting Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at Dinner with Pete
16. Getting the closure I needed on a past relationship
18. Working out with a workout buddy (Sophia) has been great, It’s helped me maintain my weight-loss and continue my healthy lifestyle.
19. Watching Pete play professional Basketball for the South Shore Gary Splash! (very proud of him)
22. Going to Florida in the beginning of 2010 with my cousins was a blast!!!!
Some Goals For 2011
#1 Run in a 5k in the spring
#2 Workout at least 6 days of the week
#3 work on flexibility techniques
#4 let go of the past that is ruining my present
#5 Work/Volunteer at the GABBY award 2011 in New York City
#6 start volunteering a Chicago Public schools and figure our which grade I may want to teach in the future.
#7 Start playing basketball at least once a week at the gym
#8 Start respecting and trusting Pete more than I did in 2010…we went through some tough times in 2010 and now it’s time too look to the future and build respect in our relationship
#9 Take a class at the gym (I never take classes at the gym just work out and do my own thing, time to change that!)
#10 Act my age, not my shoe size (when it comes to dealing with parents)